Show Your Property Some Love
12th February 2021
Was it love at first sight when you saw your property? Perhaps you were enthralled by the enchanting environs, lush lawns or fantastic finishes? Life’s distractions make it all too easy for us to neglect that which we’ve held dear. Now is a great time to give your property some much needed TLC. Check out these 5 tips from our Villa Manager, Rebecca Thani, on how you can care for and fall in love with your property all over again.
1. Have a concrete monthly maintenance programme that includes a deep cleaning schedule. This is a highly effective preventative maintenance tool.
2. Make sure that your “caretaker team” consists of the right mix for your home; whether that mix is staff, service providers or a combination of both. You want to make sure that the people who help care for your property understand the vision you hold for your home and that they will see this vision through to fruition with the same love that you do.
3. Keep your landscaping fresh by updating tired looking plants. Also, re-soiling garden beds is an absolute must to have happy flora.
4. If you haven’t done so as yet, consider making a switch over to energy-efficient fittings. Not only will you be caring for your environment, but you will be saving yourself dollars in the long-term.
5. Keep furnishings updated. Change out anything that no longer “fits in”. For seating, best to have slipcovers that can be easily removed and laundered.
Contact us today